Monday, June 1, 2009

Inside voice?

Those that know the background to my work environment will appreciate this much more, but I think everyone will appreciate the utlimate humor in this.

The other day at work one of the owners came in and we were "talking". As usual, the "talking" got into kidding around. All of a sudden, I hear my intercom ring (it's my Manager). I answer, and I hear him say "inside voice". I said "what?". He said, "use your inside voice".

Ok, even though we never heard that growing up, I have seen on tv, and heard elsewhere, people saying "use your inside voice". The owner looked at me and asked what did he say? I told them, he said to use my "inside voice". I told them, I'm Greek! We don't have inside voices!!! (When my family gets together, my husband would definately agree that there are NO Greek inside voices!!)

No comments: