Tuesday, June 2, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEFANIE!







Well, today is my "little' sisters birthday! You see, I've a got a "little" sister and a "big' sister. Where does that leave me? Well, I'm the "well adjusted" middle child, but, that's a whole other conversation!

So, as I said, today is Stef's birthday. Francine may remember more the day Stefanie came home from the hospital. I don't really have much of a memory of the presence of my "little" sister, until we shared a room together. It's from that memory on I was cognizant of this annoying other person in my space!

We literally had an imaginary line down the middle of the room. Actually, it was quite visible. My side was very neat and organized, and then there was Stefanie's! One thing that was fun about sharing a room with her, she was sooooooo gullible!!! I would always be playing tricks on her, or getting her in trouble with my parents. It took everything in my Mother not to laugh when she would see it was all just a joke, and, again, Stefanie fell for it!

Well, unfortunately, as time has with everyone, we don't get to share too many birthdays together, but I wanted to wish my "little" sister a happy one!!

3 comments:

Alexis said...

My Mom had a messy room? What?!
So she's not perfect after all...hmmm.

Unknown said...

Thank you for the good wishes.... but because you all always picked on me.. Mom liked me BEST!!

I think she felt sorry for me.

CKF said...

She just pitied you!