Saturday, May 30, 2009

What?!?

OK, I've been looking for a smaller pair of silver hooped earrings. I wanted an elongated hoop, not a rounded one. So, I happened to be in TJ Maxx and looked at their jewelry. They had loads of hoops, even elongated, quite a choice. A nice young girl helped me, I picked out a pair, paid, and went about my business.

Yesterday I was cleaning up some, and I had the receipt in my purse still, because when I bought them, I put the earrings right on. I went to throw the receipt away, and something made me look at it. I looked, and there it was, right on the receipt! That nice young girl gave me an automatic "55+" discount!!!!!

There had been no conversation about this. There had been no inquiry. That nice young girl just assumed and gave me THE SENIOR DISCOUNT!!!!

How can that be? I'm still 25!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You crazy girl. Ah,yes this will be a good way to let it out. Especially when I am not there to listen. You are very unique but please use your inside voice!

Alexis said...

Maybe she was just "hooking you up" with a discount as one of her peers, and she thought you guys could like, hang at the mall later or something.