Thursday, January 7, 2010

Chrise's Christmas Vacation!

I was so fortunate to be able to travel to see all my family over the holidays! I flew into VA where Stefanie and Christopher picked me up from the airport, and we (Stef) drove to PA. Poor thing, she was driving in terrible driving rain or thick fog . . . she's a trooper!! We got to PA in time for this awesome pizza Pete and Alexis had ordered (only in Philly!!). The real prize of the trip was seeing Samantha, she's such a sweetheart. By the end of the evening, Nicole and Justin were there, and even my cousin Evelyn and her GEM of a husband Gerry had come in from NY. It was just a nice night filled with family, love and LOTS of laughter!!
Next day was Samantha's 1st Birthday!!! What a loved child! The house was full of people; Pete's family, us, even my other cousin from NY with my Aunt and more second cousins! It was such a great day of love and laughter!!

Next day, with much better weather, we (Stef, Christopher, and I) drove back down to VA. We no sooner got into town, the rest of the VA BCH family came over Stef's house. Again, great to see everyone and spend another evening full of love, joy, and, yeah . . . more laughter!!



I get very sad being so far away, but I am SO grateful that I get the chance to spend such quality time with everyone.


Love you all!!!

2 comments:

Alexis said...

It was so nice having you here! Can't wait until Easter to do it all again!

skbproductions said...

I love your pictures. I don't remember seeing the one of Maria, zoe, Christopher and Stefanie. How nice we got back monday so they could all be over. That was really specail.